- Bay Club East by Charles Priestly & Bay Club West by Russell Roberts - 36 holes of championship golf nestled amid the picturesque woodlands and natural wetlands of Maryland's celebrated Eastern Shore.
- Bayside Resort Golf Club by Jack Nicklaus – Delaware's first Jack Nicklaus Signature 18 hole championship golf course that provides three uniquely different golf experiences rarely found in one course.
- Baywood Greens by Ault Clark, & Associates - 18 hole championship golf course that has been described as the "Augusta of the North".
- Bear Trap Dunes by Rick Jacobson - Best 27 hole golf club on the Eastern shore that boasts a 4 star rating from Golf Digest's Best Places to Play.
- Deer Run - This par 70 championship course challenges golfers of all skill levels with holes ranging from 110 to 595 yards.
- GlenRiddle, Man O' War & War Admiral - The tradition of excellence continues at GlenRiddle Farms. Designed by Joel Weiman & Jim Furyk with rugged breathtaking bunkers, beautiful tidal marshes and meticulous tree lined fairways.
- Heritage Shores - This Arthur Hills championship golf course, stretching just over 7,000 yards, features a signature design with water flanking the majority of holes.
- Links at Lighthouse Sound by Arthur Hills - Par 72 championship golf course offering exciting links style golf course, panoramic bay views and a Nantucket inspired clubhouse.
- Nutters Crossing - Beautiful lush fairways roll over gently sloping hills, past eight water hazards and through a maze of over 50 bunkers, to rolling greens built to USGA specifications.
- River Run by Gary Player - Gary Player's Ocean City 18 hole golf course masterpiece, is as scenic as it is challenging.
- Rum Pointe Seaside Golf Links by Pete & P.B. Dye - 18 hole championship golf course on the Sinepuxent Bay overlooking Assateague National Sea Shore.
The Rookery - Designed by Pete Oakley & Chris Adkins, course features well-conditioned bent grass greens, tees & fairways.
Ocean City Golf Course, Newport Bay & Seaside - 36 hole course which has been in operation since 1959. Golfers can enjoy a wide variety of scenic views that accompany the well designed and manicured golf holes.